Vidgamer's View

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Free online games [games]

Free online games, for limited time:
EverQuest Trilogy

Star Wars Galaxies

Obviously, once you're through the trial period, they want you to pay money to keep going. :-)

Myself, I don't know that I need something else to occupy my time, especially after the $5 Circuit City game deal, where I picked up 6 games. :-) But this would be a great way to try it out without committing to a big investment.

Speaking of the CC deal, my local store was pretty picked-over already, with the top-rated games long-gone, but there were still some decent games that were more obscure. It is still worth visiting to see if there's something you might want. Keep in mind that a really bad game isn't even worth $5, as it'll just be a waste of your time, if not your money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home